The Storm Gomoku Crank is a tiny 38mm deep-running crank that quickly dives to 1.5 metres. Its hydrodynamic moulded bib design avoids snags and bounces off structure, while at the same time improving the casting possibilities of this small lure. Perfect for bream, redfin and trout, the Gomoku Crank is about as easy to use as fishing lures come. Simply cast it out and slowly wind it back, let the expertly designed bib bring the Gomoku Crank alive, producing a tight erratic shimmy irresistible to predatory fish. Available in a host of excellent fresh and saltwater colours, this is one every keen light line lure angler should have in their box.
• Fast diving to 5ft, allows you longer time in the zone
• Integrated aerodynamically molded bib helps the Crank bounce over structure
• High buoyancy & reverse floating on pause
• Super long casting for its small size
• High pitch tail kicking action
• Multi-ball rattle system for added attraction
• VMC nickel plated hooks